Thursday, January 15, 2009

This is an old picture of Hannah, but I love it!! This was taken in June of 06 at my brother's wedding!! Russ and Sarah got married at Belmar Country Club in Norman. It was beautiful!! Hopefully they will start a family of their own someday!! I would love a neice or nephew from them!!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, okay. We get it. I hope that God will bless us with children in the somewhat near future and you'll get your wish. We'll keep you updated on our plans.
    Although Hannah looks so little in this picture, I don't feel like it was that long ago! Such a wonderful day...best one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea! I can keep up with you (if you update this site) and feel like i know what's going on w/ you and your kiddos! welcome to the blogosphere. I love your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! You are blogging!!! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete